Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Affordable top tasting steak in Cebu "CASA VERDE"

I discovered this awesome grill house when we opened our Cebu office site in 2009. Our Cebu counterparts suggested us to dine in Casa Verde since they knew the place better. Without thinking twice Jill and I went there for lunch. It’s my like lucky day, as steak is one my preferred chow and we’ll dine in one of the top grill house in Cebu. I didn’t mind to look in to their menu for I always ask the waiter their best seller whenever it’s my first time to dine in a particular resto. And it’s the “BRIAN'S RIBS” and “THE DAX”. I had “B. Ribs” Jill had “T. Dax”


Jill's order "The Dax" A combination of USDA round steak drizzled with brown sauce and onions with a catch of tavern shrimps accompanied by tartar sauce for dipping served with harvest rice plus "French onion soup" classic soup has a rich & flavorful broth loaded with sautéed onions, red wine & topped with crusted bread and cheese.
I had "Brian's Ribs" Baked pork ribs with a sweet, tangy piquet sauce served with rice, corn and carrots and  "Baked potato soup" Thick hearty soup of potatoes sprinkled with a medley of toppings of cheese, bacon bits & chives. This is one heavenly soup I ever tasted.
Boy Zilla's Verdict  (5 ★ = perfect)


Taste: 4Tender,you could really taste the all the good steak ingredients they put in to it.
Ambiance: 4.5(Lim Tian Teng St.Ramos branch) Old Spanish styled house very cozy
Price: 5 "Brian’s Ribs" for only Php168.00 and "The Dax" Php220.00 (Wow!) I wish they're planning to put up a branch here in Manila


Casa Verde
# 69 Lim Tian Teng St.
Ramos, Cebu City 6000
Philippines
Tel. +63.32.253-6472 | +63.32.253-8234
 Also:
Casa Verde The Terraces Ayala
Casa Verde IT Park

-Boy Zilla


1 comment:

  1. Brian's Ribs is the best baby back ribs I've ever tasted so far!

    Btw, followed your blog through GFC. Hope you could follow mine as well.

    http://relaxandpleaseyourtastebuds.blogspot.com
    http://navyandhunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share