Thursday, May 5, 2011

Never stop Exploring entry picture

















This is our entry picture for The North Face "Share your Never Stop Exploring Moments"

 See details here about the contest http://apps.facebook.com/onemillion-fans/about.php

I have a handful of pictures to chose from but I decided to post this picture for a couple of reasons, first I'm wearing TNF cap, patronizing the product it's a plus point, second we have a good pose here, finally I want to showcase what wonders of nature we have here in our country. Not the best view but my concern is the signage of " Mt. Pinatubo" I want people from other countries to be curious about Mt. Pinatubo,  I know somehow they heard it before and have few ideas about it, I want to entice them on how it looks like today.

I hope somehow I succeeded even if got only 7 votes for this entry, since I just learned about it few days before the contest ended. I'm glad to see entries from other Pinoys, which some of them we know personally, Mas madami silang votes like Ultraman Ace 117 votes and Marmi Mags 24 votes. More votes for us next time. Let's show the World our passion for adventure.

NEVER STOP EXPLORING!

-Boy Zilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share